Tuesday 31 August 2010

Phone Sex

I refer in my headline of course to the differences in phone usage by men and women.

I favour the quick call mostly to make arrangements. Say what you have to say and that's it.

Others like to talk, talk and talk more.

Whilst this is only an opinion, I believe that men tend to prefer the first route and more women the second.

I don't have a problem with this. Each to his or her own.

But one thing I have noticed and I believe it to be a "women thing" is this. Having a long conversation with someone you are about to meet. I cite Mrs. Crimper here.

She is perfectly capable of a 40 minute conversation with a friend she will see the following day. Occasionally she has been known to call someone whilst I am driving to say "we are on our way". And chatting for ages.

I just don't understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment